I have always believed that fashion is not only to make us (women) more beautiful, but also to reassure us, give us confidence. Dressing with confidence is more than wearing the latest fashion trend, it’s about feeling good about what we’re wearing, looking poised and feeling self-assured in all situations.
Here are my "Outfit of the day" for the 4-day Manila Fame International Trade Show October 2013 Edition.
- Yellow skirt and black blazer from Anne Taylor
- Shoes and animal print top from forever 21
- accessories from my closet
- Blue top from forever 21,
- Pink skirt and white blazer from Ann Taylor,
- Shoes from Floche
- Accessories from my closet.
- Blazer from Ralph Lauren,
- Dress from Liberte (available in Robinson Department Store)
- Shoes from Fashion Exchange
- Rings from Beatriz Accessories
- Earrings from my closet.
- Top from forever 21,
- Jeans from Ralph Lauren
- Pink Blazer from J.Crew
- Accessories from Beatriz Accessories
“Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.” — Gianni Versace