Speaking Gwi, It was my first time seeing Lee Soo Hyuk, he did well in his role. And infairness!!! He is so good looking. If all vampire are as handsome as him, then I wouldn't mind getting bitten by them. LOL!
It was so nice seeing Shim Chang Min. It was also my first time seeing him act. I didn't know his into acting also, I only knew him as a KPOP IDOL (of TVQX). I must say, his role as Prince Lee Yoon is quite impressive.
Spoiler Alert! Read at your own risk!!!
- Jo Yang Sun (Lee Yoo Bi) has a vampire gene (sort of). She is one of the key elements of killing Gwi. She is also the little girl whom Sung Yeol save from Gwi's attack. Her vampire marks on the shoulder is the proof on that incident. She is also Prince Lee Yoon childhood friend, whom he is looking for over a long period of time.
- Baek In Ho (Han Jung Soo) will DIE in the drama while protecting Yang Sun. It was so sad seeing his role die. I really like him especially his role in Arang and the Magistrate. He was the head ghost reaper and on that drama he co-acted Lee Joon Gi. It was nice seeing them reunited in this drama.
- Noh Hak Yong (Yeo Eui Joo) he is Crown Prince Lee Yoon best friend. He will become a vampire.
- Choi Hye Ryung (Kim So Eun) is falling in-love with the Crown Prince Lee Yoon. And later she will get married and Prince Lee Yoon will fall for her at the end.
- Kim Sung Yeol (Lee Joon Gi) and Crown Prince Lee Yoon (Shim Chang Min) will later team-up to kill Gwi.
- The man behind the BLACK MEN is Crown Prince Lee Yoon.
- Gwi will eventually die in the end.
It’s really too bad that drama turned out to be a very, very different from what I’ve expected. Maybe, if the story is reverse instead of Lee Joon Gi and Lee Yoo Bi, it would be with Kim So Eun then I guessed I'll be giving this drama 10/10. Still, in the end this drama is way better than THE PRODUCERS. It wasn't perfect but overall Scholar Who Walks the Night is enjoyable to watch.
Have you been watching Scholar Who Walks the Night? What do you think about it? Share your thoughts and leave your comments below! Happy Drama Watching Everyone!!!